Ana Liffey Drugs Project
Unit 1 Steamboat Quay
Ana Liffey Drug Project is a national addiction service with a ‘Low Threshold – Harm Reduction’ ethos.
Services currently offered:
- Outreach support Meeting people in their homes, a coffee shop or anywhere they feel comfortable.
- Key-working and case management through outreach.
- Needle Syringe Programme: Anyone interested in availing of this programme can phone one of the outreach workers on their outreach phones. (See contact details)
- Coolmine Information and Assessments: Information & complete assessment provided for those interested in availing of Coolmine therapeutic community residential programme.
- Hostel In-reach: Ana Liffey are currently providing in reach support in a number of homeless hostels in the region including Novas in Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
- Phone Support: Please see numbers below.
- Free GP service: A free GP service is being run by Dr Patrick O’Donnell of Safety net. The service is targeted at individuals who do not have access to a GP and who are homeless and/or drug users – currently this service is only available in Limerick but service users based in Tipperary may use the service at any time.
- Outreach service available for North Tipperary every Monday.
Target Group: Persons aged 18 years upwards who are active substance misusers.
Referral: Self-referrals, Family referrals, and Referrals from agencies.
Geographical remit: Mid-West: North of County Tipperary, Co. Limerick, & Co. Clare
Mon – Friday, 9.30 am – 5.30 p.m , closed 1.00 – 2.00 p.m.