Cashel Neighbourhood Youth & Family Project
Cashel Neighbourhood Youth and Family Project (NYFP) offers supports and a youth work service to young people aged 10-24 years of age and a family support service for parents, children and young people:
Youth work services:
- Drop-In services
- One-to-one support
- Group work
- Family support
- Advice and Guidance
- Term time activities, camps, events, trips, etc.
Young people are encouraged to find solutions to their own problems and engage in positive behaviour to achieve their full potential.
Family support service:
- One to One support for parents
- Advice and Information
- Peer Support Group for parents under 25 years
- Young people aged 10 – 24 years and their families, in the Cashel and surrounding area.
- Parents of children and young people, aged 10 - 24 years
- Parents aged under 25 years
Referral: Referrals can be made by statutory, community and voluntary agencies or by parents/guardians and young people
Geographical remit: Cashel town and environs
Monday - Friday, outside school hours an with some weekend provision