Clonmel Community Training Centre
Clonmel Community Training Centre primarily provides social, health, vocational and educational training programmes to young early school leavers between the ages of 16 and 21.
Employability Skills – General Learning
Pathways to Employment – General Learning
- VTCT* – Level 2 Certificate in Hairdressing Studies
- VTCT – Level 3 Certificate in Beauty Therapy
- VTCT – Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist Techniques
- VTCT - Level 2 Diploma in Hair and Beauty Services
- VTCT – Level 1 Diploma in Introduction to Professional Cookery Studies
- VTCT – Level 1 Vocational Studies/ Hospitality and Catering
(* VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) qualification)
Diploma in Beauty Specialist Techniques; Vocational Studies in Beauty Therapy.
Outreach Family support service is available to work with family to support attendance of young person at the Centre.
Eligibility: Young people aged 16 – 21 years who are not in Education, Employment or Training in Clonmel, Carrick-on-Súir, Cahir, Fethard, Killenaule, and rural environs.
Referrals: Self-referrals, and referrals from families and from agencies.
Mon – Thurs., 9 – 3.30 p.m. ; Friday, 9 – 12