The HSE Disabilities Occupational Guidance Service provides information, advice, support and direction to people with a disability who wish to access rehabilitative training and sheltered services.
The services offered include:
- Information on rehabilitative training and sheltered services
- Advice and guidance on identifying individual interests, skills and abilities in developing a profile of rehabilitative and sheltered needs
- Referral to rehabilitative training and sheltered services
- Linking to other services, such as supported employment, further training, and SOLAS
- Annual Profiling of school leaver who may require a HSE funded Training or Day Service
Eligibility: Persons over 16 years with a disability can avail of advice and guidance, however to access a HSE funded rehabilitative day programme persons have to be 18+ years.
Referral: Self Referral; Referral by Professional; Referral by Family Member; Referral by Advocate.