- University Hospital, Nenagh is an acute hospital. It also has a Drop-in Local Injuries Unit for treatment of minor injuries
Address: Tyone, Nenagh. Co. Tipperary E45 PT86
Tel. (067) 31491
- Tipperary University Hospital provides acute hospital and maternity services. It also has an A & E Unit.
Address: Western Road, Clonmel. Co. Tipperary E91 VY40
Tel. (052) 617 7000
- University Hospital Waterford provides specialty services to the population of the South East, including the South of Co. Tipperary, in the following areas of clinical practice: Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology, Vascular Surgery, ENT and Neonatology, Cancer treatment and care, Urology and others. It also has an A & E Unit.
Address: Dunmore Road, Waterford X91 ER8E
Tel. (051) 848 000
- University Hospital Limerick is the Model 4 hospital for the Mid West region, including the North of Co. Tipperary, providing major surgery, Cancer treatment and care, Emergency Department services (A & E), as well as a range of other medical, diagnostic and therapy services.
Address: St. Nessan’s Road, Dooradoyle, Co. Limerick V94 F858
Tel. (061) 301 111
- University Maternity Hospital, Limerick is the sole provider of obstetrical, midwifery and neonatal intensive care to the Mid-West region, including the North of Co. Tipperary.
Address: Ennis Road, Limerick V94 C566
Tel. (061) 327 455
- Our Lady’s Campus, Cashel, has a Minor Injuries Department and an X-Ray Department
Address: Lower Green, Cashel. Co. Tipperary E25 P407
Tel. (062) 70400