Male Advice Line offers confidential advice and support to male victims of domestic violence and abuse over the phone. It is managed by the Men’s Development Network and is supported and funded by Tusla’s Domestic, Sexual and Gender Based Violence section.
The service is staffed by fully qualified Counsellors and Psychotherapists who have been specifically trained in this area of work. Callers can be assured that at all times they will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
This Service is also available to family and friends who may have concerns for a loved one and are seeking some guidance on how to help them.
- Monday, 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 12.00 – 8.00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Thursday, 12.00 – 8.00 p.m.
- Friday, 2.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Saturday, 2.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Sunday, 2.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.